Instructions for Submitting a News Item
PSMLA News Updates and Member Only News will be emailed each Tuesday morning. Submissions received by 11:59 pm on Monday will be included in the weekly updates.
Please adhere to the following guidelines when submitting your messages. With the exception of Conference and Workshop announcements, all mailings will be directed to PSMLA members only unless otherwise indicated. Messages may be edited for formatting purposes.
- Please include a succinct title.
- The message should be concise and include any pertinent information (cost, due dates, deadlines, links, etc.)
- Please try to keep the message under 150 words.
- Consider providing an email address where the reader can request additional information.
- We are unable to accommodate attachments or images.
Title: YourTown University Announces Webinar Series FREE to PSMLA Members!
Text: In the spirit of collaboration, YourTown is offering three webinars for PSMLA members. Please learn more about these opportunities and to register visit the YourTown University website (www.pastethefulllinkhere.com). The first session of the year is Wednesday, October 19th, 20XX at 5PM.
Example Job Posting:
Title: German Teacher (FT), Eastern PA
Text: There is a full-time contracted German position available at the YourTown Area School District. Additional World Language and/or English Certification preferred. Applications must be submitted by March 24th. Please visit the district website (www.pastethefulllinkhere.com) for more information.
Submit announcements to email@example.com.